FISH, BAKED WITH CORN, CHEESE AND ONIONS
Dish Type: Fish Dishes
Category: Dishes in the oven
Cooking time: 70 – 80 minutes
Difficulty: medium difficulty
- Fish1 kg. (fillet)
- Canned corn1 ban.
- Onion2 pcs.
- Cheese70 gr.
- Lemon2 tbsp.
- Vegetable oil20 ml.
- Flour50 gr.
- Yoghurt300 gr.
- Salt to taste
We suggest you to enrich your diet with the inclusion of dishes according to our recipe, which is based on sea fish (any, for example, flounder). This is undoubtedly a very useful type of fish. It has a lot of protein, vitamins and fatty acids.
1. Wash the fish fillets, then dry with a kitchen napkin. Cut into small pieces. Peel and chop the onion.
2. Heat the pan with vegetable oil. Next, dip a piece of fish in flour and fry in vegetable oil over high heat for about 5 minutes. To achieve the appearance of a beautiful crust.
3. Grease the baking sheet with vegetable oil or cover with foil and put the fried pieces of fish on it. Open a jar of canned corn “SPELO-Mature”. The second layer of corn to pour the fish pieces. The third layer is onion rings. Then pour lemon juice.
4. Top with a yogurt smear without flavors or sour cream. Salt
5. Then grate the grated cheese over a baking sheet with fish and corn. Heat the oven to 220 degrees. Put a baking tray in there and bake for 10 minutes, until the future dish has a beautiful golden color.No tags for this post.