Healthy hair tips
Healthy hair tips: Is your dry, opaque, something frizzy …? Do not despair! No matter what your problem is, here we tell you how to fix it
Showing perfect hair is possible. You do not have to abandon your iron or your hair dryer, the key is to maintain a routine of care that helps you keep it strong, healthy, shiny, silky and hydrated. Take note!
8 tips for healthy hair
1. Do not wash it so often
Because water and cleaning products remove hair from natural oils that help maintain hydration. Washing it every two or three days is recommended. If your hair is very fine or oily, spray the roots with a dry shampoo.
2. The conditioner does matter
since it reduces the friction and breakage of hair that is created during brushing and closes the hair cuticle temporarily, which makes it more resistant.
3. Make cold water your best ally
Although it may seem unappetizing, a cold shower provides infinite benefits to the hair. Between them, it stimulates the circulation of the scalp, helps to seal the cuticle and gives it shine.
4. Protect it from heat
The iron or hair dryer wreak havoc on the hair, as they affect the root and weaken it, causing the hair to be weak, dry and prone to breakage. Apply a protective cream to prevent these damages.
5. Accelerates drying time
Let your hair dry a little outdoors before using the blower, so it is not soaked. The more you shorten the exposure time to the dryer’s high temperatures, the less damage you cause.
6. Add oils to your beauty routine
These nourish and give more hydration. In addition, they repair the inner layer of the hair fibers strengthening and filling the hair with vitality.
7. Mímalo with a mask
Do it once or twice a week, especially if your hair is badly damaged. The mask has a power of hydration and very intense protection.
8. Brush it
This activates the circulation of the blood and helps to distribute the natural oil to the tips, achieving a healthier and brighter hair.
TIPS FROM THE EXPERTS
- Sleeping with a loose braid made with damp hair dims the frizz and helps you create smooth and perfect waves.
- If you light a crushed hair without strength, choose a shampoo for body shaping and apply a fixative before drying it with the head down. You will achieve a spectacular volume.
- To maintain the dye, wash the hair three times a week at the most. You will have the color under control.
- Cut the hair every two or three months to shape it and remove the split ends.