How to do pedicure and manicure at home: Pedicures are great for keeping your feet healthy and giving you some luxury, but sometimes you do not have the time or money to go to a spa. A pedicure at home can be very pleased with these steps!
Have pretty feet: a Manicure and pedicure at home
Feet are an often overlooked part of our anatomy, although they should not be! It is always nice to get a pedicure in the living room, but it can really be expensive. If you’re on a budget, chiropodists can seem expensive.
So, here are some tips on the best way to offer yourself a home pedicure.
- Polish your feet when they are dry rather than wet to really get rid of dead skin. Work with a rough foot file, or a pumice stone, focusing on the edges of the toes, heels, and soles of your feet.
- Make sure you have removed any old polish.
- Then soak your feet for a good 10 minutes in a bowl of warm water with a refreshing foot mixture, ideally a salt-based to soften cuticles and skin. You can also add some marbles if you have them, for an extra massage.
- The last traces of dead skin cells can be removed by scrubbing the feet before rinsing.
- Then use a cuticle stick to gently remove the cuticles once your feet are dry.
- Then you have to cut through your nails with a pair of scissors. Do it in several small
- shears, instead of once, until there is only a small amount of white.
Round off the edges of your nails with a file, then with a foot lotion, massage your feet.
For an extra treat, if you add the foot lotion before going to bed, wrap them with a cling film, then in socks, you’ll wake up with super soft feet.
Add some color
Want to add color?
- Remove excess lotion with a damp pad before applying a base coat, a few coats of lacquer, and a shiny top layer.
- When working, place the brush in the middle of the nail where the cuticle is, and bring it to the tip before repeating on the sides. If the brush is dry, add more lacquer.
- Finally, if you need a low-maintenance finish, you can add a layer of concealer to immediately brighten the ends of your nails. This will make your toes look prettier and pinker right away.
Thanks for reading How to do pedicure and manicure at home.