|Piles: Symptoms, causes, Diet, and treatments.|
The internal hemorrhoids are those which are 2-3 centimeters above the anus nozzles. Internal hemorrhoids are usually painless because there is no pain in the upper rectal tube, and there is no nerve fiber. External piles are those which are 2-3 cm below the anal canal. There are small spices that are on the outer layer of the anus. External hemorrhoids are painful because the pain in the lower part of the anus nozzles is nerve fibers.
Internal hemorrhoids can be classified from grades 1 to 4 according to their severity and size –
Grade 1 In internal piles, there is a slight swelling on the inner layer of the anal canal. There is no pain in it. Grade 1 hemorrhoids are common. Swelling in
Grade 2 is slightly higher. When stressing while releasing the stool, it also comes out with the blood. But after the bowel movement, these moles go in. When you go to the toilet in
Grade 3, blood also comes along with mice. After maligning the inside of the finger, the inside of the damage
Grade 4 is very painful in internal piles. When stressing while releasing the stool, the wheels also come out with blood, but they do not go inside even when they are inserted through the finger. These waxes are sometimes very large.
Symptoms of Hemorrhoids (Piles)
- Painful bowel movements can cause injury to the rectum or anus.
- Bleeding during a bowel movement
- A sputum secretion from the anus.
- A painful swelling or lump or warts near the anus.
- Itching in the anal area, which can be stopped or stopped.
Due to Hemorrhoids (Piles)
1. Constipation Causes Piles
2. The reason for having piles is pregnancy
3. Age of Piles
4. Genetic is also Hemorrhoids
5. Hemorrhoids cause more weight lifting
Diet for Hemorrhoids
What should be eaten in piles
What should not be eaten in piles
Exercise for hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids Treat Some Good Habits
Hemorrhoids (Piles) Testing
- Due to constipation due to constipation, it is strongly stressed that due to which the hemorrhoids occur. Due to changes in diet, the stool may become regular and soft. You should include more fiber, such as fruits and vegetables, in your diet and include bran in the breakfast cereal.
- Water is a very good beverage, and patients are advised to consume excessive water.
- Also, reduce the intake of foods that contain caffeine. Some experts believe that using too much caffeine is not good for health.
- If the patient is fat, then decreasing the weight can prevent the intensity of hemorrhoids.
- With very simple things, you can save yourself from having piles.
- Do not put too much emphasis on bowel movements
- Stay away from laxatives
- Ointment, creams, pads or other medicines – There are lots of quick fixing medicines, which provides relief in redness and swelling around the rectum. Some of which contain active ingredients such as witch hazel, hydrocortisone, which provides relief in itching and pain. Keep in mind that hemorrhoids are not cured, only these symptoms are cured. After using it for seven days continuously, do not use it – due to excessive use of time the problem in the rectum and the skin around it may be thin. Do not use two or more medicines together without consulting the doctor.
- Corticosteroids – It causes irritation and pain.
- Painkillers – Ask your chemists about appropriate painkillers – such as Paracetamol.
- Laxatives – If a patient is stroking with constipation, doctors can advise him to take it.
- Banding – The doctor will put an elastic band around the bottom of the hemorrhoids inside the rectum, which will stop the supply of blood and after a few days the hemorrhoids will flutter. This treatment will work for hemorrhoids grade 2 and 3.
- Sclerotherapy – A medicine is given that causes hemorrhoids to shrink – and eventually dry up. It is effective in hemorrhoids grade 2 and 3, this is the option of banding.
- Infrared coagulation – It also tells infrared light coagulation. It is used in hemorrhoids grade 1 and 2. It is a kind of instrument from which the coagulation of piles of piles is lit by light.
- General Surgery – It is used in large piles or is used in piles of Grade 3 or 4. Most surgeries are performed when other procedures do not rest. Occasionally the surgery is treated as an outpatient, i.e. the patient can go home after surgery is completed.
- Hemorrhoidectomy – many tissues that cause blood to be removed are removed by surgery. It is done in many ways. In this, the combination of anesthetic, anesthetic, anesthetic, and general anesthetic can be used in the spinal cord. This type of surgery is effective in eradicating hemorrhoids, but it has the risk of complications, such as difficulty in getting stools and infections in the urinary tract.
- Binding Hemorrhoids – The flow of blood flowing towards the piles of the piles is stopped. This process is less painful than hemorrhoidectomy. But the risk of hemorrhoid recurrence and progress of the rectum increases.