Yoga is the oldest spiritual practice, aimed at the complete harmonization of our body. Even if you do not share this Eastern philosophy, you definitely should not neglect it. After all, some asanas (poses) not only return us to mental
Hatha yoga benefits is considered to be the most effective “for the figure”: in this practice, the focus is on the quality of performance of poses. The basis of all exercises is the principle of leisurely and rhythmic deep breathing: while doing asanas, in no case ignore the rules of “inhale and exhale”, otherwise finding the desired harmony, and with it, an excellent figure simply will not work. Exercise regularly (every other day), do the exercises as carefully as possible, and then after two weeks, you will not recognize yourself in the mirror. Not only your figure will change, but also the appearance as a whole: anxious wrinkles will smooth out, your face will freshen, and your eyes will sparkle.
Learning to breathe. Stand relaxed and exhale sharply (breath only through your nose!). Proper slow breathing begins in the abdomen – it bulges forward, then the air rises to the ribs, pushing them apart, and, finally, expands the chest to the maximum. It is necessary to exhale slowly, exactly in the same sequence – as if pushing the air with the muscles of the abdominal cavity and intercostal space.
Warrior I Pose (for arms, neck, and legs). With your right foot, step forward widely, you distribute the weight between your legs, and your arms are lowered along the body. While inhaling, bend your right leg at a right angle (as if doing a lunge), at the same time raising your arms upwards (palms are looking at each other). The hips stretch to the left heel, the shoulder blades go down to the waist, the head tilts back, and the rib cage rises as far as possible. Freeze and take 3-5 breaths, go back to the starting position and repeat the pose with the other leg. Repeat 3-5 times.
Pose “dog face down” (for shoulders, spine, and legs). Stand on all fours, arms shoulder-width apart, fingers “looking” forward and resting on the floor, knees slightly apart. Lean on your hands, slowly tear off your knees from the floor, pushing the hips back and pulling the spine. Now straighten your knees and try to put your heels on the floor (ideally, the foot should stand completely on the floor). Having reached the maximum point, stand still for 20-30 seconds (3-6 breaths-exhalations) and slowly sink to the floor. Repeat 3-5 times.
Pose “tree” (for the press and spine).Lie on your back, arms stretched along the body, palms up. Fly movement, raise your legs so that your knees are as if opposite to your shoulders, and take 5 deep breaths. Now move your palms to the lower back – to the bones protruding from both sides – and begin, slowly straightening your legs, reach up. Fix your legs in an upright position (lower back raised) and take 5 breaths again. Repeat the exercise 3-5 times.
Snake pose (for chest, arms, back
- Mesothelioma – Symptoms and Causes treatment.
- What isdifference in type-1 and type-2 diabetes, Learn symptoms and prevention.
- Sci Explains 11 Things That Happen To Your Body When You Walk Every Day.
- Types of anxiety: treatment, symptoms.
- Piles: Symptoms, causes, Diet and treatments.
- High blood pressure: Causes, symptoms, and treatment.
- Diabetes diet: Healthy Eating Tips.
- Changing Your Diet: Choosing Foods Nutrient.
- The 10 Best Healthy Snacks for Weight Loss.
- Know how to lose weight fast science-based.
- Tips for Losing Weight – 17 Weight Loss Tips healthy wiki how.
- Yoga Asanas To Lose Belly Fat – healthy wiki how.
- 5 Best Foods to Eat for Weight Loss Healthy Wiki How.
- Working For Weight Loss? Wait Gut Bacteria Can Help.
- What is Keto Diet, Which is being followed nowadays